This page brings you the latest information about your dress hire booking.
Hiring a dress from Lylamod.com during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Here’s the latest information on what you can do if you want to return a dress hire, try-on our dresses, or if you need to exchange or refund an unworn piece.
What has changed due to the COVID-19 outbreak?
We have taken all recommended steps to ensure the safety and adherence to the highest hygiene standards across our business. We closely check the recommendations of the WHO, local Governments and their Local Authorities for any changes to their current advice and abide by the guidelines.
How do you ensure the cleanliness of your service?
We have worked closely with our team to ensure we are upholding the highest safety and hygiene standards across our operation while fulfilling your orders. These measures include:-
- Disinfecting all the surfaces of workstations and common areas on a regular basis.
- Positioned hand sanitising stations across our fulfilment operation.
- The use of masks and gloves across our operation, where required and relevant.
- All dresses are cleaned upon return by professional dry cleaners.
Will my order be delivered in a hygienic/safe way?
We have taken additional health and safety measures in our store to protect all our staff, delivery partners and customers during the fulfilment of your orders.
Can I bring my order to the showroom for return?
No, our showroom remain close until further notice.
Can I still rent a dress online?
Yes, we are currently open at LYLAMOD.com, offering Standard shipping via express courier served within Malaysia, and Same-day delivery via despatch service for customers in the Klang Valley. We will be sure to communicate any changes to our regular service or deliveries.
Have you extended the return period?
We will accept returns only via Citi-Link courier, pre-arranged by us on the last day of your 4-day rental period.
Upon the re-opening of our showroom, we will accept self-collection orders and returns. In order to ensure everyone's wellbeing, we kindly ask you to keep the safety measures provided by the local authorities in mind.
How do I try-on a dress?
We have updated our policies with regards to try-ons and the return of unworn pieces (i.e. try-on and not rented):
- Try-on at Home. We offer try-on services with delivery to your home. Try-on orders will be made available upon request and subject to a cleaning fee per dress, up to a maximum of 3 dresses can be ordered at a time.Click here to visit our Try on at Home FAQ page for more information.
- Second Piece. As a back-up option, you can also opt for a second dress or back-up dress (of same or lower rental value) to try-on at home, delivered together with your order. If you require this service, let us know in writing after you’ve placed your order with us online. The second dress will be subject to a cleaning fee and you‘ll need to pay combined shipping fees for the order.
- A nominal cleaning fee for the try-on services is charged when you return any unworn dresses to our showroom based on the following rates:- (I) Mini/Midi: RM50.00 (II) Maxi/Gown: RM80.00 (III) Kids Dress: RM30.00